No products in the cart.
Spring Bulb, Fall Bulb, and Christmas Wreath Fundraising Programs from Three Rivers
Enjoy three seasons of profitable fundraising each year with these easy online fundraising programs from Three Rivers Wreath and Plant Company. For years, churches, schools, scout troops, youth sports teams, and animal rescues have been raising funds with us.
All of our fundraising programs feature:
NO minimum order requirement | Free website landing page for your group | Free marketing templates | Online ordering
Spring Bulb Fundraising
- Direct ship bulbs for planting in spring, blooming in summer
- Potted annuals available for New England groups
- Up to 50% profit
- Learn more about our spring fundraising program
Fall Bulb Fundraising
- Direct ship fall-planted, spring-blooming bulbs
- Potted mums available for New England groups
- Up to 50% profit
- Learn more about our fall fundraising program
Holiday Wreath Fundraising
- Direct shipping available for most items including 22 inch decorated wreaths, garland, centerpieces, and more
- Additional items available to New England groups for pickup only
- Up to $10 profit per item
- Learn more about our holiday wreath fundraising program
Our holiday Christmas wreath fundraising program is our longest running. A wide variety of organizations have sold our Christmas wreaths to raise funds for many years. Their supporters look forward to the fundraiser each year and often purchase our wreaths to give as gifts.
In more recent years, we began offering additional spring and fall fundraising programs. Our spring program includes direct ship bulbs, tubers, and bare roots. Your supporters plant these in the spring and enjoy beautiful blooms all summer long. Local New England groups may also choose to include mixed-variety potted annuals for springtime fundraising, just in time for Mother’s Day.
Our fall bulbs and potted mums program is offered in August and September. Fall-planted, spring-blooming bulbs are available for direct shipping to your buyers. For local New England groups, potted mums are also available for fundraising.